(2020 ALL NEW!!) BEARCAT TWILIGHT INVITATIONAL
FRIDAY, MARCH 20, 2020
Updated February 11, 2020
NEW & IMPORTANT CHANGES FOR MARCH 20, 2020 TWILIGHT INVITATIONAL
1. Field Events will start at 3 p.m.; Running Events at 3:30 p.m. Both on rolling schedule.
2. It's a Friday night TWILIGHT MEET with a (soft) Stop Time of 10 p.m.
3. Most Running events are RELAYS, all Field events are INDIVIDUALS!
4. Co-ed Relays (2 girls+2 boys same division only) in Sprint Medley & Distance Medley. (IMPORTANT: See Registration pulldown menu for instructions to add athletes for these events)
5. All relays award are 3 deep, individuals are 6 deep
6. Pole Vault and High Jump height requirement will be announced at the Meet @3 p.m. during the
7. 3200meter: May run FSG & VG together and FSB & VB together. Will announce at Break.
Other Highlights & Important Notices for the Bearcat Twilight Invitational
- After close of registration, a Paypal Invoice will be sent via email to the main email account registered on
Athletic.net. Please make sure email recipient information is current.
- LIVE real time official results will available on this website's Home Page.
2020 Custom Bearcat Invitational Medals
Now in our 11th year in 2020, the CCS (Central Coast Section) sanctioned SMHS Bearcat Invitational morphs into an all new Twilight Invitational with collaborative efforts of the Bearcat Invitational Committee under supervision of our Meet Director, Head Coach Ed Riley. It is hosted at our home school, San Mateo High, located at 506 N. Delaware Street, San Mateo, CA 94401 on our all-weather 8 lane track and runways. Bearcat Invitational consists of both Track & Field events in 4 divisions: F/S Girls, F/S Boys, Varsity Girls & Varsity Boys. It is an open invitation to all high schools in United States. Interested schools from out of state, please contact Coach Riley by email listed below.
Coaches, we designed this site for your convenience. Under the Bearcat Invitational header, the pulldown menu allows convenient access to the event fact sheet, event order list, registration, find out your entry fees, get the Official Results and even preorder your Invitational apparel!
Bearcat Twilight Invitational is designed to be competitive with emphasis team spirit and FUN. The field events start at 3:00 p.m. and running events start at 3:30 p.m. There is a (soft) stop time of 10 p.m. For the athletes, our awards run 3 deep for all relays and 6 deep for individual events. For the coaches, free lunches (2 per school), and a hospitality booth for free water. For the spectators, we have a fantastic array of food.
This year's Invitational will be operated by non-other-than the pros - Mark McConnell and Dane Boulton as our Timers, Frank Hunt as our Announcer , and Greenough as our Starter. Live Results will be available during the event and accessible on your Smartphone. Hard copy results will also be available on site on the Results table.
If you need assistance with overnight accommodations, or have any questions regarding the meet, please email our Head Coach, Mr. Ed Riley: email@example.com.